Last updated October 12, 2019
Thank you for accepting to be part of our community at healthonziz (“company”, “our”, “we”, or “us”). We are committed to preserving your private information and your right to privacy. If you have any problems or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please reach us at [email protected] healthonziz.com.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Information gathered from other sources
In Short: We may get limited data from marketing partners, public databases, and other external sources.
We may collect information about you of other sources, such as joint marketing partners,public databases, as well as from different third parties. Examples of the data we receive from other sources include social media profile information, search results, and marketing leads and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
2. WILL YOUR INFORMATION AND DATA BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
Simply: We do not share information without your permission, to comply with laws, to protect and defend your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may share or process data based on the subsequent legal source:
- Consent: We may prepare your data if you have granted us particular consent to use your private information for a particular purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may prepare your data when it is honestly necessary to fulfill our authorized business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have started into a contract with you, we may concoct your private data to fulfill the terms of our agreement.
- Legal Obligations: We may expose your details where we are legally obliged to do so in order to comply with governmental requests, applicable law, court order, a legal process or judicial proceeding, such as in answer to a court order or a summons (including in response to public administrations to meet national security or law enforcing requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may reveal your information where we believe it is important to investigate, prevent, or take action concerning potential suspected fraud , violations of our policies, circumstances involving potential threats to the security of any person and illegal activities, or as proof in litigation in which we are involved.
More particularly, we may need to concoct your data or share your private information in the subsequent situations:
- Vendors, Counselors and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may yield your data with service providers, third party vendors, agents Or contractors who offer services for us or on our support and require access to such details to do that work. Examples include: data analysis, payment processing, hosting services,email delivery, marketing efforts and customer service. We may authorize selected third parties to use tracking technology on the website, which will allow them to gather data about how you associate with the websites over time. This data may be used to, among other things, determine the popularity of certain content and analyze and track data, better experience online activity. Except described in this Policy, we do not sell, share, trade or rent any of your information with third parties for their promotional persistence.
- Business Transfers. We may transfer or share your details in connection with or during discussions of, any sale of company assets, merger, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to other companies.
3. WHO WILL YOUR DETAILS BE SHARED WITH?
Shortly: We only share information with the following third parties.
We only disclose and share your details with the following third parties. We have classified each party so that you may easily understand the persistence of our data gathering and processing methods. If we have concocted your data based on your permission and you wish to revoke your permission, please contact us.
- Direct Marketing, Advertising, and Lead Generation
- Google AdSense
- Mobile and Web Analytics
- Google Analytics
Shortly: We may use other tracking technologies and cookies to collect and store your details.
5. HOW FAR DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no continuing legitimate business need to concoct your private details, we will unless anonymize,erase or delete it, or, if this is not feasible (for example, because your private details has been saved in backup archives), then we will securely save your private information and insulate it from any further processing until deletion is plausible.
6. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR DETILS SAFE?
Shortly: We aim to defend your private information through a system of technical and organizational security measures.
We have completed suitable technical and organizational security measures created to protect the security of any private information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot ensure that the internet itself is 100% safe. Although we will do the best to protect your private information, transmission of private information to and from our webites is at your own risk. You should only enter the services within a secure and safe environment.
7. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION / DETAILS FROM MINORS?
Shortly: We do not knowingly gather data from or market to children under the age of13 years .
We do not purposely solicit data from or market to children under 13 years of age. By using the website, you re representing that you are at least age 13 or that you are the guardian or parent of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the webites. If we learn that personal details from users less than age18 years of age has been gathered, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to delete such data from our records promptly. If you become informed of any data we have gathered from children under age 13, please contact us at [email protected] healthonziz.com.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
Shortly: In some regions, like the European Economic Area, you have rights that let you more inclusive access to and control over your private information. You may review, change, or eliminate your account at any time.
In some regions such as the European Economic Area, you have specific rights under applicable data security laws. These may involve the right
(i) to obtain a copy of your private information and ask access
(ii) to request rectification or deletion;
(iii) to restrict the processing of your private information; and
(iv) if relevant, to data portability. In particular circumstances, you may also have the right to complain to the processing of your private information. To make request like that, please use the contact details given below. We will consider and respond upon any request following applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your permission to process your private information, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. Please note that, that this will not affect the legality of the processing before its abandonment.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area and you think we are unlawfully processing your private details, you also have the right to complain to ur local data protection supervisory authority. You can get their contact info below: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
Similar technologies and Cookies : Most Web browsers are set to allow cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually decide to set your browser to eliminate cookies and to reject cookies. If you wish to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect specific features or services of our websites. To opt-out of interest-based advertisement by advertisers on our websites, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
9. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
10. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC / PARTICULAR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
Shortly: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are given special rights regarding access to your private information.
1798.83 , California Civil Code Section , AKA the “Shine The Light” law, allows our users who are California residents to obtain and request from us, once a year and free of cost, information about categories of private information (if any) we revealed to third parties for direct marketing plans and the names and addresses of third parties with which we shared private information in the quickly heading calendar year. If you like to make a request like that, and if you are a California resident, please submit/send your request in writing to us using the contact details/information given below.
11. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
Shortly: Yes, we will update website policy as needed to stay compliant with related laws.
If you have any questions/problems or comments about this policy, you may email us at [email protected] healthonziz.com or by post to:
No 217,, Delgahawatta Road,
Angoda, Choose State 10620
HOW CAN YOU UPDATE, REVIEW, OR DELETE THE INFORMATION WE GET FROM YOU?
Based on the laws of some of the countries, you may have the right to ask access to the private information we gather from you, change that information, or erase it in some situations. To request to update,review, or delete your private information, please submit a request by clicking here. We will reply/respond to your request within 30 days.